Headbands can really work wonders. They’re great in the summer to help keep your hair in place as well as make a fashion statement.
This summer at my internship, we’ve been all about spreading the word of this quick and easy headband up-do.
Here’s a quick video of me and the other intern, Aly (a Phi-Mu) made to show everyone how cute and easy it is!
- Step 1: put on the headband over your hair across the forehead
- Step 2: take a section of hair from one side of your head, closest to your ear/temple, and twist it while tucking into the band. Pull all the way through
- Step 3: repeat step 2 with the hair on the other side of your head
- Step 4: keep twisting and tucking sections of your hair towards the back
- Step 5: at the end, you will have a section of hair at the back (like a tail) twist and tuck the entire section into the band
- Step 6: You might need to keep tucking away loose strands. Use bobby pins to secure into place if needed.
Thanks for reading and watching!