1. Rush does not start on the first round, it starts while you’re still in high school
2. Rec letters are a thing, and they are important
3. Bid day is better than Christmas
4. The sorority squat is a pose, you know it well and do it often.
5. During rush there is no such thing as a good nights sleep.
6. Big/Little reveal means present presents presents!
7. Swap season is the best season.
8. A small t-shirt is not a thing. Large and XL are the way to go
9. And those T-shirts are paired with Nike Shorts, Tennis Skirts, or Leggings.
10. Rush is more than just conversations, it is singing, dancing, full productions, and lots of jumping and screaming.
11. You never forget your sorority button and a roll of stickers for Game day
12. And who wears jerseys to games? Game day’s are an excuse to guy buy a new dress and pull out your cowboy boots
13. What you put on your Game day banner says a lot about your chapter.
14. When your friends at other schools say “my pledge class was huge, we got 40 girls this year.” LOL
15. This year we got 155… just saying. Your chapter is big.
16. If you’re not wearing matching tank tops, is it really the first day of school?
17. Painting formal coolers for fraternity formal’s are the best and worst part of spring.
18. You don’t go to college to meet your husband, you go to meet your bridesmaids.
19. Your sorority house looks like something out of the Old South. (Columns, Big Porches, Shutters)
20. We’re not stupid sorority girls… we have to do study hours, too.