It is never too early to start preparing for the new addition to your family, specially when it come to your Little! Getting a little is one of the greatest times of the year- after rush of course, so why not start stocking up on the right items that you know your little will love. Right now is the perfect time to start collecting materials for crafts, baskets and clothing for the BIG reveal. Here are a few items that your Little CANNOT do without:
1. A Tie Blanket. A simple fun craft you can finish in one sitting of a Gossip Girl episode, your Little will absolutely LOVE IT!
2. Painted Letters. Spend time making your letters special for your little, look up patterns and ideas on [Pinterest or make it your own!
3. Lettered Sweat Shirts. From a hand-me-down to brand new, go with a neutral color for your sweatshirt base and try a bright color or pattern for your Little.
4. Painted Canvas. Have fun and DIY a few crafts for your Little, such as a canvas with your house or letters on it, picture frames, or if you want to get crazy a “throw what you know.”
5. Don’t forget cute little trinkets, here at Chi Omega we LOVE our owls which always land a place in our littles baskets. ANd always remember that a little Lilly, can go a long way.
6. The Best Big EVER! (Which is a given if you follow these tips)
Bonus! Here are a few cute basket ideas: