We sorority girls are always running around from class to the house and to other activities. On most days, I don’t get to go home throughout the day, so my tote bag is always full with everything I need. Here are my favorite things that are always in my tote!
- I always carry a large Longchamp Le Pliage tote. The strap is the perfect length for me, and it is super roomy to hold all of my stuff. Mine is black, but it comes in a ton of other cute colors!
- My MacBook Air is practically attached to me at all times! I get my textbooks in ebook format, so it is easy to do all of my homework straight from my laptop, whether I’m at the library, babysitting, or hanging out at the Tri Delt house.
- There’s nothing worse than a dead iPhone battery, so I always make sure I have backup. This Jonathan Adler charger is adorable and easy to find in your bag.
- Paper Mate Flair pens are my favorite for writing in my planner and color coding my notes.
- I love to use fun sticky notes for jotting down reminders for myself. I think they are more noticeable and special than plain colored stickies!
- A lightweight cardigan doesn’t take up too much room in your bag, and you’ll be happy to have it in a freezing cold classroom!
- My planner has my entire life in it. I use a Kate Spade planner, but I am loving the Erin Condren sorority collection. I will definitely be getting a Tri Delt planner for next semester!