At PSU one of the biggest dated functions is HAYRIDE! Every fraternity and sorority has this event - where you take a hayride out in the woods to a campfire with a live band, s’mores, and food! It’s so much fun!
During hayride season it’s all about the flannels. FALL equals FLANNELS. For hayride you can pair your fun flannel a bunch of different ways.
- For under your flannel wear a crop top, long sleeve shirt, or a tank top that matches your flannel
- For Pants- pair your flannel with a pair of jeans or a pair of leggings. It might be too chilly for shorts, but if it isn’t you could go that route too!
- For Shoes- Whether it’s a pair of cow-boy boots, Minnetonka boots, Riding boots, Timberlands, or a pair of converses they all look great! Also a pair of knee socks with the boots is also a nice touch.
- It can get chilly up here in the state of Pennsylvania. So adding a vest or wearing a fall vest with a long sleeve shirt can not only add to your cute outfit, but keep you warm.
- Accessories- You can wear whatever jewelry you find fit for your flannel, but I think a hat or a bandanna can spice it up!