As I always say… “my mom always tells me, ‘the prettiest girl in the room is the one smiling.’” Every single person is unique, and the most important thing to have with you everyday is confidence. You should always feel comfortable in your own skin.
Here are a few tips and reminders:
- Remember you are unique! So
quit looking in the mirror and stop focusing on what you consider to be “flaws”. Focus on the things you like about yourself and what makes you different!
- Surround yourself with family and friends that make you feel good about yourself and loved. Having people who constantly put you down will not help your confidence. This also goes for how you treat others. Lift your friends up too!
- If you like something (kinda like how I adore cheetah print) then that is all that matters. You are the one wearing the big bow (or whatever piece of clothing it is) - so your opinion is the one that counts.
- There is no specific “look” when it comes to rocking a trend. If you like it and are confident while wearing whatever it is you’re wearing then that’s all you need to pull it off.
- Remember if we were all the
same then the world would be SUCH a boring place.
So, love yourself for being individually unique!