- Think of all the fun visits you’ll both be able to make. You’ll always have something to look forward to when the stress of college is getting you down. After you almost lose your mind with exams and papers, there’s nothing better than taking a nice long drive to see your favorite person!
- Distance makes the heart grow fonder. The time apart will make you realize how lucky you are to have someone as amazing as your little to miss. Remember, she’s not leaving you forever. She’s just going on her own journey.
- She may not be an active anymore, but she’ll always be a sister. She knows about events and is always invited. Even if she can’t attend, you can count on her for support. She’ll also send you a good luck text before a big test or interview. Always remember her thoughts are never far from you and vice versa.
- Her new friends will know you before you even visit her. Let’s face it: your little is going to brag about you any chance she gets! Yes, it’s okay to toot your own horn sometimes. You’re a damn good big and your little will never let you forget it. She’s going to tell all her new friends about you and you’re going to rave about her and all she has accomplished to everyone you meet. So be proud of her! I mean she did learn from the best…
- She’ll always have a special place in your heart and in the chapter! Even though it’s sad to see her move on, it’s hard not to be happy for her! Remember that choosing to transfer colleges is a very hard decision — one that takes a lot of bravery and independence. It proves that she knows what she wants and a women who knows what she wants will go places in life, no doubt. So, don’t worry. Relax. Take a deep breath. You and your little are going to be just fine.