Everyone knows just how blah (or just plain ugly) dorm rooms can be. I mean, how are you supposed to make those cinderblock walls look cute? You can only hang so many pictures and Christmas lights before it gets a little tacky, so why not try something new?
- Jade – A super pretty succulent sometimes referred to as the “friendship tree”. Place it by your window and water it once every two to three weeks (c’mon, even you can manage that, right?) and see it bloom with pink and white flowers!
- ZZ-Plant – Possibly the easiest of plants to keep in a dorm room because they require virtually no sun! Just add some water whenever you notice the soil has gone completely dry and this thing will live forever.
- Kalanchoe – Live in the freezing cold and afraid your door wont be warm enough for a plant? Don’t worry, this one can survive in 45 degree weather! Blooming with pink flowers, you’ll always have a pop of summer in your room.
- Aloe Vera – Looking for a plant to add style and function? Try this one! Aloe can be used for so many things (including a make up remover!)
- Lastly, if none of these work, stop by Target and pick up a cute vase and fake flowers. Looks cute and is definitely the easiest to take care of!