According to the Dictionary, Gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system.
According to every other girl on the table, pant-less and shameful it’s an awkward vortex of anxiety. Since I know you’ll all agree that getting hit by an 18-wheeler is more ideal than this place, here are eight reasons the gyno, is a big no.
- You literally have to describe your symptoms that make you feel like you have the sexual appeal of a potato. There is nothing sexy about a yeast infection. Sorry, not sorry.
- Everything is so damn cold. Because nothing is more soothing than the artic tundra down there
- Every medical term is no where near equivalent to how you’re feeling. Doctor says: Urinary Tract Infection. I say: Fire breathing dragon under the hood.
- They try to make casual conversation with you while you’re spread eagle in stirrups. Like, this is more awkward than telling Grandma at Thanksgiving that you’re still single.
- The phrase: “Can you scoot a little closer.” Yes sure, because the skill: walking on my butt cheeks will be a lovely resume builder.
- The need to feel perfectly shaved for them. Like hey, doc, wanna grab lunch after this?
- Actually, scratch that your doctor is probably judging you based on how many dates you’ve gone on this year. It’s been a lonely year okay.
- After poking, prying, and endless interrogation, the only logical answer is to run away as fast as possible. Toodaloo.
Anyway you look at it; it’s nowhere near as fun as formal, mixers, chapter meetings, or being thrown under an 18-wheeler. However, your lady parts are important so take care of them, awkward texting will get you through just about anything!